All you want is a forever partner and #rideordie friends, but your current relationships feel one-sided and unsatisfying.
You don’t understand why you attract these toxic relationships.
Chances are you’ve been in a codependent relationship if you’ve ever felt any of the above. Think of codependency as a sort of addiction to a relationship (not necessarily to a drug). Therapy and counseling can help you overcome the common behaviors of codependent relationships. I combine my years of professional training and practice as a licensed psychologist and therapist in Miami, FL, to help you:
- Recognize signs of toxic and controlling relationships and what to do
- Stop trying to please the wrong people
- Feel more calm and relaxed in your relationships
- Learn how codependency and attachment styles impact your relationships
- Let go of perfectionism and need of others’ validation
- Gain a healthier perception of your self worth
- Prioritize yourself and your needs
- Set healthy boundaries with others
- Practice new healthy ways of relating to potential partners
- Show up authentically as yourself in relationships
You can be loved for being your authentic self. No more and no less.
Click below if you’re ready to have healthy, mutually supportive relationships.