worrying what other people think
needing other’s validation
the critical voice in your head
Your relationships are suffering, too. You worry that your perfectionism and control issues will sabotage yet another relationship that’s important to you.
You don’t have to be a slave to perfectionism.
You can learn how to have a happy life without being perfect, always in control, or needing validation from others in therapy. I combine my years of counseling and psychological assessment experience with concepts taken from the curriculum of The Daring WayTM and Rising StrongTM to help you:
- Step out of judgment and criticism of others
- Overcome procrastination and analysis paralysis
- Quiet the inner critic in your head
- Learn the difference between perfectionism and healthy striving for excellence
- Feel more relaxed and balanced
- Be more present in the moment and spontaneous
- Foster deeper and genuine connection with others
- Cultivate self acceptance and self compassion
- Show up authentically as yourself in the world