Daring Greatly ™ Online Course
Do you love Brené Brown’s books and TED talks?
Did her Netflix special Call To Courage leave you wanting more?
Find yourself wishing there was a how-to manual to start practicing her amazing advice?
Well, you’re in the right place, friend.
Join us for Daring Greatly™, a self-paced online workshop based on
Brené Brown’s research and best-selling book, Daring Greatly.
Daring Greatly™ is an experiential psychoeducational workshop dedicated to exploring how shame, vulnerability, courage, and worthiness show up in daily life. The curriculum also addresses the resiliency skills needed to grapple with these difficult emotions in order to lead a wholehearted and authentic life. Activities include videos featuring Brené Brown, self-reflection exercises, creative exercises, and group discussion to practice the concepts covered.
Here’s What We’ll Cover:
- Courage – what it is, what it looks like in action, why you need it
- Values – what they are, their importance in your life, and how they guide you
- Trust – basic components of trust, how to identify people that have earned your trust
- Vulnerability – what it is, what it isn’t, and how it shows up in daily life
- Attributes of Empathy and Self-Compassion and how to practice them
- Shame – what it is, what feels like, how it shows up and affects daily living
- Shame Shields
- Shame Resilience Skills