Do you match our core values?
Click each value below to learn more about it.
You don’t half-ass things, and neither do we. You understand that something may not be perfect, but it needs to be done well and to the best of your ability. You speak up if you need help or if you see there’s room for improvement. You’re insatiably curious and continue to hone your craft.
You’re honest and do what’s right, even when it’s difficult or feels uncomfortable. You own your mistakes and accept feedback. You expect others to do the same.
You know you can’t go wrong being helpful and considerate towards others. You accept other’s apologies and are gracious to them if they make a mistake that affected you.
You’re a ride or die kinda person and expect it in return. So are we.
You follow through and finish your responsibilities efficiently and with excellence. No hounding or babysitting needed.
You do serious work, but you don’t take yourself too seriously. You’re relaxed, tolerant, and adaptable. You’re not prone to rigid rules or displays of temper.
Yes?! Check out our open positions below.
Licensed Mental Health Clinician
Private practice = your dream job
Dealing with expenses, marketing, budgets, and accounting = nightmare
We’re a growing private practice located in the heart of Miami that offers services to psychotherapy and psychological evaluations to a wide range of populations. We’re hiring 2 licensed therapists to primarily provide counseling to adults and couples, as well as to conduct some psychological testing.
Our office might be the right place for you if you:
- Are a wonderful human that embodies our core values
- Want work/life balance
- Have a growth mindset
- Are curious and like learning to hone your clinical skills
- Are burned out from working in community agencies and insurance-based practices
- Tried and were disappointed by the co-working and renting space models of some private practices
- Have dreamed of private practice but don’t want the stress of owning a business
Too often clinicians are forced to chose between the autonomy private practice affords and the peace of mind and collaboration of a larger company. That’s why our private is specifically designed so that clinical work is your focus. See clients, write your notes, answer your emails, complete written/video assignments – that’s it! With the structure we provide, you get all the benefits of private practice and a collaborative atmosphere without the hassles and stress of running a business.
- PsyD or PhD strongly preferred
- LMFT, LMHC, and LCSW acceptable with 6 years of post-licensure experience
- Available to work on weekdays and weekends
- Additional certifications in specialized treatments (e.g. EMDR) a strong plus
- Comfortable with providing telehealth services
- Maintain caseload of 15 minimum to 20 therapy clients max
- Excellent and consistent verbal communication skills
- Strong written language skills
- Produce high-quality work under deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional time-management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a positive manner
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
If interested, please click here to complete the application.
Who We Are
Envision Wellness is a team of specialist psychologists that provide mental health therapy and psychological evaluations to clients in Miami, FL.
Psychologist, therapist, and counselor providing therapy, counseling, and coaching for depression, anxiety, stress, OCD, social anxiety, self esteem, chronic disease, chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, codependency, dating, heartbreak/breakups, perfectionism, people pleasing, and trauma.
1900 SW 57th Avenue, Suite 2
Miami, FL 33155
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 9am – 7pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Serving the neighborhoods of Coral Gables, West Miami, Doral, Brickell, Downtown, Key Biscayne, South Miami, Dadeland, Kendall, Pinecrest, and Palmetto Bay
On the Blog
Psychological testing and evaluations for gifted/IQ test, psychoeducational testing for learning disabilities, career test, ADHD testing, ADD test, psychological evaluation for bariatric surgery, pre-adoption psychological evaluation, neuropsychological testing, and personality disorder testing