Marriage counseling can help. You don’t want to be judged and you don’t want to be told everything you’ve done wrong by a complete stranger. Be assured that’s not how couples counseling works.
1900 SW 57th Avenue, Suite 2
Miami, FL 33155
Phone: (305) 501-0133
Happily servicing zip codes 33126, 33129, 33130, 33131, 33133, 33134, 33140, 33143, 33144, 33145, 33146, 33149, 33154, 33156, 33158, 33165, 33172, 33173, 33174, 33175, 33176, 33178, 33183, 33184, 33186, 33194
- Is Life Coaching Worth It? Helpful or Harmful?
- Your Parents Hate Your Partner – Now What?
- New Year’s Rituals Instead of Resolutions
- Coping with Chronic Conditions During the Holidays
- 7 Ways to Manage Social Anxiety During the Holidays
- Coping with OCD During the Holidays
- Coping with Grief and Loss during the Holidays
- The Power of Gratitude During the Holidays
- Holiday Stress Management Tips
Psychologist, therapist, and counselor providing therapy, counseling, and coaching to millennials, xennials, professionals, and entrepreneurs for depression, anxiety, stress, OCD, social anxiety, self esteem, chronic disease, chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, codependency/codependent relationships, dating, heartbreak/breakups, couples counseling, perfectionism, people pleasing, and setting boundaries.
Psychological testing and evaluations for gifted/IQ test, psychoeducational testing for learning disabilities, career test, ADHD testing, ADD test, psychological evaluation for bariatric surgery, pre-adoption psychological evaluation, neuropsychological testing, and personality disorder test in Miami near Coral Gables, West Miami, Doral, Brickell, Downtown, Key Biscayne, South Miami, Dadeland, Kendall, Pinecrest, and Palmetto Bay