What should I do with my life? At some point, you’ve asked yourself this question whether you’re a high school senior, a freshman in college, or even someone that’s unhappy at work.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Unexpected Benefits of Social Distancing
- Is Online Counseling and Therapy Effective?
- Effectively Coping with Health Anxiety
- How Social Rejection Affects You
- Instagram Therapy: Is it a thing?
- How to Deal with Being Newly Single on Valentine’s Day
- Is Life Coaching Worth It? Helpful or Harmful?
- Your Parents Hate Your Partner – Now What?
- New Year’s Rituals Instead of Resolutions
Psychologist, therapist, and counselor providing therapy, counseling, and coaching to millennials, xennials, professionals, and entrepreneurs for depression, anxiety, stress, OCD, social anxiety, self esteem, chronic disease, chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, codependency/codependent relationships, dating, heartbreak/breakups, couples counseling, perfectionism, people pleasing, and setting boundaries.
Psychological testing and evaluations for gifted/IQ test, psychoeducational testing for learning disabilities, career test, ADHD testing, ADD test, psychological evaluation for bariatric surgery, pre-adoption psychological evaluation, neuropsychological testing, and personality disorder test in Miami near Coral Gables, West Miami, Doral, Brickell, Downtown, Key Biscayne, South Miami, Dadeland, Kendall, Pinecrest, and Palmetto Bay