This evaluation includes:
- One 1 ½ – 2-hour joint interview with a licensed psychologist*
- Two 45-minute individual interviews with a licensed psychologist*
- 1 – 2 hours of test administration per client*
- 1 – 2 days to score and analyze test results & review the home study report
- 2 – 3 days to write the report draft
- 4 – 5 days for proofreading and revisions, depending on your adoption specialist’s response time
- 30-minute final feedback session to review the report and answer questions
- 3 original copies of the final report with notarization and psychologist’s license
Click here for a full-length article with more in-depth information about our pre-adoption psychological evaluations.
Total Time for completion = 14 working days or less*
*Varies depending on requirements. Some adoption agencies require interviews to take place across 2 or 3 different days, while others allow the entire evaluation to occur on the same day. Rushed reports available, subject to an additional fee.