Our experienced licensed psychologists offer these psychological evaluations.
Our licensed psychologists have extensive clinical training that includes knowledge of cross cultural psychology which allows them to competently work with individuals from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They conduct VAWA evaluations in English and Spanish from our centrally located offices in Miami, Florida.
Our comprehensive VAWA evaluations identify the nature, severity, and frequency of the abuse. Additionally, our reports assess the client’s current mental state and any relevant mental health conditions (e.g. Major Depression, PTSD, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety, etc.) that may have arisen as a result of physical, sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, intimidation, manipulation, etc. Our reports also explore the long-term impact of abuse on the client’s emotional and social functioning.
This evaluation includes:
- 2 90-minute initial interviews (including psychological assessment scales) with a licensed psychologist
- 4-5 days to write report draft and send to attorney for feedback
- 5-7 days to receive attorney feedback and finalize report*
- 30-minute final feedback session to review final report with client
- Final report will be sent to the attorney.
Total Time for completion = 14 calendar days or less**
*This is an estimate. Response times vary by attorney.
** Rushed reports are available, subject to an additional fee.